|Description||Tyvek 500 Xpert|
|Case Pack||50 Pieces Per Box|
|Price||GBP 5.31 / Pieces|
DuPont™ Tyvek 500 Xpert. Hooded coverall available in white .Robust yet lightweight (<180g per garment). 3-piece hood for optimal fit to head and face when turning. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic. Ample crotch area for freedom of movement. Large, easy-to-grasp zipper puller.
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
Applications for Tyvek® 500 Xpert garments include those found in pharmaceutical handling, chemical processing, the oil and gas industry, general maintenance and operations, automatic spray painting and many others.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on both sides
- Stitched external seams
- Very low inward leakage thanks to optimised design
- Tyvek® auto-lock zipper and zipper flap for increased protection
Packing: 50 Pieces
Price: GBP 5.31
Complete coveralls of Category III PPE
EN 13034: 2005 + A1: 2009
EN ISO 13982-1: 2005 + A1: 2010
tight clothing with limited splash
clothes tight to the particles
L, XL, XXL, XXXL