|Description||Lakeland SafeGard GP Coverall|
|Case Pack||50 Pieces Per Box|
|Price||GBP 3.08 / Pieces|
Safegard GP is a breathable protective SMS coverall for protection in Type 5 and 6 applications. Excellent lightweight protection against dusts and light splashes.
- 45gsm SMMS fabric with high breathability and superior level of comfort.
- Air permeability over 10 times that of flash-spun polyethylene or microporous film laminates.
- Air permeability negates generation of the bellows effect which on low-breathable fabrics encourage penetration of particles through seams and closures.
- Lakeland “Super-B” ergonomic styling – unique combination of three design elements to optimise fit, durability and freedom of movement.
- Three piece hood for rounder head shape and greater comfort.
- Inset sleeves – torso shaped to body to mazimise freedom of movement and negate the need for thumbloops.
- Two piece crotch gusset – enhances freedom of movement and reduced crotch splitting.
Packing: 50 Pieces
Price: GBP 3.08
Complete coveralls of Category III PPE
EN 13034: 2005 + A1: 2009
EN ISO 13982-1: 2005 + A1: 2010
tight clothing with limited splash
clothes tight to the particles
L, XL, XXL, XXXL