|Description||Lakeland Micromax NS Cool Suit|
|Case Pack||50 Pieces Per Box|
|Price||GBP 5.22 / Pieces|
The unique Lakeland Cool Suit range is lakeland innovation in action. Composite suits combine protective fabrics with breathable Safegard fabric for breathability and comfort. Advance and Advance Plus versions offer Type 4 protection with breathability. The MicroMAX® NS Cool Suit offers users the optimum combination of superior protection and high comfort for Type 5 & 6 applications The critical protective parts of the garment – the front, the hood, the legs and arms, are constructed of MicroMAX® NS fabric – excellent dust and liquid repellency, whilst the back panel uses blue Safegard® materials for breathability. This the user gets the best of both worlds. In addition seams are bound with blue CPE for added strength and protection.
- Superior quality MicroMax® NS microporous film laminated fabric: excellent barrier to light splashes and sprays of liquids covering critical parts of the body.
- Effective barrier against hazardous dusts.
- Breathable SafeGardTM GP rear panel offers air permeability of 43 cubic feet per minute for wearer comfort.
- Bound seams offers additional protection against dust and liquid ingress and superior strength and durability…effective and cost effective.
- Breathable coverall – reduces the “bellows effect” – the tendency to create “sucking” of air and dust particles in through seam holes, cuffs, ankles and zip.
- Combination of blue and white offers distinctive coverall for visibility.
- Lakeland’s “Super-B” style pattern : unique combination of inset sleeves, three-piece hood and “Diamond” crotch gusset – ergonomically designed for superior freedom of movement, comfort and durability.
- Crotch gusset to reduce incidence of burst crotch and improve durability.
Packing: 50 Pieces
Price: GBP 5.22
Complete coveralls of Category III PPE
EN 13034: 2005 + A1: 2009
EN ISO 13982-1: 2005 + A1: 2010
tight clothing with limited splash
clothes tight to the particles
L, XL, XXL, XXXL